Race to Nowhere 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
For 21 years we’ve been racing stationary bikes as fast as we can to raise support so the MS Achievement Center can continue to provide life changing programs for adults with multiple sclerosis. Help us make our 21st year the best ever!
Not a rider, but want to contribute to this great cause? Click here to set up your fundraising page!
The Race to Nowhere is a fundraising event for both serious cyclists and fun riders on February 23rd, 7:30am-1pm.
◦ Pedal your stationary bike as fast as you can for 30 minutes at the Kirmayer Fitness Center at KUMC
◦ After 30 minutes, mileage is calculated for each team (by averaging) and individual
◦ Prizes are awarded to the top racers in each age group and teams with the top average time
◦ Top fundraisers win great prizes!
◦ Funds raised support the MS Achievement Center at KU
- Sold OutLast Minute - Feb 17 to Race$50$500$0
- Sold OutPay by Check$0$00$0
- Sold OutStudent and Member Ticket$25$250$0
- Sold OutIndividual Rider$40$400$0
- Sold OutEarly Bird Ticket$30$300$0
- Massage by Chaz$5$50$0
- Walk In Registration$50$500$0